[NIFL-ESL:8942] RE: ESL classes in North Carolina

From: Lynda Terrill (lterrill@cal.org)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 09:47:58 EDT

Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:47:58 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lynda Terrill" <lterrill@cal.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8942] RE: ESL classes in North Carolina

Dear Randi,
The National Institute for Literacy (NIFL) supports a program database at http://www.literacydirectory.org/ You can type in the city and state, learn English (as a second language), and how wide a radius you want to look in, like 5, 10,or 25 miles. For learning English within 10 miles of Greensboro, NC, I found two programs. The programs may not address the social services needs, but they may be places to start.

Sincerely,

Lynda Terrill
NIFL-ESL moderator
National Center for ESL Literacy Education
4646 40th Street NW
Washington DC 20016-1859
tel (202) 362-0700 ext. 243
fax(202) 363-7204