[NIFL-ESL:8845] RE: creating a resource center

From: Monaccurtis@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 22:08:44 EST

Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 22:08:44 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Monaccurtis@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8845] RE: creating a resource center

I was surprised to hear Paul's suggestion for a materials resources page and
its support.  Lots of sites now exist on the web.  Finding what you want when
you want it is the problem.  The value of this listserve is to explain a
specific resource and the people who want that particular thing can get it.
The beauty of internet is its large exposure and 70 responses isn't all that
many considering the readership.  I'm certainly not discouraging you from
creating the site if you so desire, I'm just kind of surprised at it's
widespread support.