[NIFL-ESL:8663] Re: Writing in books

From: Lorraine Gardner (lad-oh@etop.org)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 10:43:08 EST

Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:43:08 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Lorraine Gardner <lad-oh@etop.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8663] Re: Writing in books

I don't know if we had a photocopying budget. Our department had a password
to use the copiers, so the college at least kept track of our usage. If we
did have a limit, instructors were not informed about it (other than being
asked to conserve whenever possible--using double-sided copies, for
example). The CD-ROM with printable worksheets is a great idea, though!

Lorraine Gardner
lad-oh@etop.org