[NIFL-ESL:8628] Re: reading level of public resources for

From: Virginia Tardaewether (tarv@chemeketa.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 15:36:26 EST

Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:36:26 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Virginia Tardaewether <tarv@chemeketa.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8628] Re: reading level of public resources for

We found that taking advantage of the high interest can lead to family
safety.  Now is the time for families to make a fire escape plan (talk to
your local fire department), flood escape plan, etc.  They could make first
aid kit or simply set up emergency contacts. Any one of these things can be
a lesson and helps families cope in times of emergency.
Va