[NIFL-ESL:9095]

From: Gail Spangenberg (gspangenberg@caalusa.org)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 13:21:17 EDT

Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:21:17 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Gail Spangenberg <gspangenberg@caalusa.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9095]

Friends, I have received a rather compelling letter from a male
inmate in Colorado asking for advice and materials on how best to
work as a tutor with men in adult education/literacy classes at the
prison (mainly GED and ESL).  He needs to be able to obtain materials
at no cost.  From what I can tell of his letter, he has no e-mail
access, but I would like to try and help him out by letter with some
sound leads.  If anyone experienced in this area can offer
suggestions that I might compile and pass along to him, I'd be
grateful for a direct e-mail response from you.  Thanks very much.
Gail S
--
Gail Spangenberg
President