[NIFL-ESL:9662] Re: ESL Assessment

From: Gloria Gillette (resctr2@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 15:44:39 EST

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 15:44:39 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Gloria Gillette" <resctr2@ix.netcom.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9662] Re: ESL Assessment

In Ohio we are piloting the BEST Plus (computer adaptive version) with 25
programs across a variety of delivery modes (large city programs, rural
programs, intensive English etc). We are very eager to  share experiences
with people who have also used the test.
Some interesting patterns are developing  and we would like to know your
experiences as well.
Please contact me directly at:
ggillette@ix.netcom.com
or 1 800 361 7076