[NIFL-ESL:8966] Re: THE NEW AMERICANS

From: John Nissen (jn@tommy.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 10:35:22 EDT

Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:35:22 GMT
From: jn@tommy.demon.co.uk (John Nissen)
To: nifl-esl@nifl.gov
Cc: jn@tommy.demon.co.uk
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8966] Re: THE NEW AMERICANS

Hello,

I like the title of this newsletter: THE NEW AMERICANS.
I am trying to imagine somebody over hear calling a newsletter, or
a TV series:
	THE NEW BRITONS
We just do not have such acceptance of immigrants and refugees.
Tuhh!

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--
In message <20030512124731.37132.qmail@mail.cat4.net> nifl-esl@nifl.gov writes:
>Susan,
>Did you know about this grant opportunity?  I haven't actually read it so I
>don't know how feasible it is for us, but thought I 'd pass it along.
>Debbie
>
>Frances Keenan writes:
>

>> THE NEW AMERICANS e-newsletter - May, 2003
>>
>> Coming to PBS this fall, THE NEW AMERICANS, a ground-breaking television
>> series that follows the intimate stories of a diverse group of
>> contemporary immigrants and refugees from their homelands to their first
>> years in the United States.
>>
>> Welcome to the second issue of THE NEW AMERICANS monthly
>> e-newsletter-with the latest information on grant opportunities,
>> producer notes, PBS broadcast updates and details on outreach resources
>> and community planning across the country.
[snip]

--
Access the word, access the world! -- Try our WordAloud software!!

John Nissen, Cloudworld Ltd., Chiswick, London
Tel:   +44 (0) 845 458 3944 (local rate in the UK)
Fax:   +44 (0) 20 8742 8715
Web:   http://www.cloudworld.co.uk