[NIFL-ESL:8914] ESL Internet Survey on Writing Composition

From: Joshua Sollie (rizoslemonade@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 2003 - 00:02:52 EDT

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 00:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Joshua Sollie" <rizoslemonade@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8914] ESL Internet Survey on Writing Composition

Greetings,

I am a student currently doing research on ESL Writing Composition. I have created a survey for ESL students on writing composition.  If you are an ESL student or know of ESL students who would be willing to participate, please have them send me an email at rizoslemonade@hotmail.com and I will send them the survey.  Hope you can participate. Josh Sollie.