[NIFL-ESL:9069] Curiosity about listserv

From: Rebecca Grace (rebeccamgrace@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 23:22:39 EDT

Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:22:39 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Rebecca Grace <rebeccamgrace@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9069] Curiosity about listserv

Hello -
I am a new subscriber, and I am curious as to whether
or not this list will help me as an ESL teacher of
9-12 graders. I noticed the description of the
information discussed is geared towards adult ESL
learners and adult literacy. Do you think I could
adapt the information and make it valuable to the high
school classroom? Please let me know what you think,
especially those of you who have been actively
participating in the listserv for sometime now.
Thanks -