[NIFL-ESL:9610] Re: Fw: [PartTime] article from The Chronicle

From: Ujwala Samant (lalumineuse@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 18:34:14 EST

Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 18:34:14 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Ujwala Samant <lalumineuse@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9610] Re: Fw: [PartTime] article from The Chronicle

Thanks Susan for saying that. The last sentence in
Elizabeth's message: "But, we also lose  some good
people who need benefits," Says it all. I've seen
teachers work crazy hours, worry about retirement and
insurance, and sometimes creative thinking
administrators succeed in getting them benefits.
However, I have always heard them say how much they
enjoy their work and their students. Most express deep
pride over their students and the work they do. It is
very hard being a teacher in adult education.

regards
Ujwala Samant