[NIFL-ESL:9462] Re: Private Tutoring

From: Tommy B McDonell (tommy.mcdonell@nyu.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 14:03:41 EDT

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:03:41 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Tommy B McDonell <tommy.mcdonell@nyu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9462] Re: Private Tutoring

I think it depends on the student's income or whatever. I work as a tutor through an organization and privately and get paid 25/hour. But one the corporation pays it and the second private client, she suggested the amount of 20-25/hour. The price of the books etc. should come from them or could be lessons that you print out.

Hope this helps.

Tommy

Tommy B. McDonell
Tommy.McDonell@nyu.edu
ESL and educational technology trainer and consultant
Adjunct Marymount Manhattan College;
Doctoral Candidate TESOL at NYU
H: 212-414-8513
F: 212-414-1293