[NIFL-ESL:8689] censorship on this list

From: Paul Rogers (englishtoday2002@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 09:12:32 EST

Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 06:12:32 -0800 (PST)
From: Paul Rogers <englishtoday2002@yahoo.com>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8689] censorship on  this list
To: nifl-esl@nifl.gov
Cc: b_rieux@yahoo.com

     I recently posted a message concerning students'
and teachers' rights in the classroom, and received
one reply, from Charles Januzzi. His original message
was sent to the whole list, but it was censored.
Fortunately, he cc'd a copy to me (see below), and my
question is - why was it censored?
Paul Rogers