[NIFL-ESL:8621] RE: Re: War as a cross-cultural issue

From: Gustav Kocsis (gkocsis@sfccnm.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 13:51:57 EST

From: Gustav Kocsis <gkocsis@sfccnm.edu>
To: "'nifl-esl@nifl.gov'" <nifl-esl@nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8621] RE: Re:  War as a cross-cultural issue
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:51:57 -0700

Amen

-----Original Message-----
From: Maria Elena Gonzalez [mailto:maria@alri.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:08 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8617] Re: War as a cross-cultural issue

John - enough is enough.  You are deliberately insulting a member of this
list serve and I as a member refuse to stand by and let you do it without
protest.  You are taking advantage of this list which relies on the premise
that we are professionals, adults, and have had some home-training to teach
us to be civil to one another.  Take a hold of yourself and use your Drafts
folder to vent before you hit the Send button.

Maria E. Gonzalez
SABES Coordinator
Adult Literacy Resource Institute/Boston
SABES Regional Center
617-782-8956, X15
617-782-9011 (fax)