[NIFL-ESL:9106] RE:

From: Marilynn Golightly (adlitl@gte.net)
Date: Wed Jul 02 2003 - 10:11:03 EDT

Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:11:03 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Marilynn Golightly" <adlitl@gte.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:9106] RE:

We have a jail tutoring program that meets at the jail once a week.  We
provide the materials to the tutors and they teach the inmates. We go
through the jail ministry program that is already in place at our county
jail.  The Sheriff is supportive also.  We have just started the program but
we have had success in the last five months that we have had it in place.
Marilynn Golightly
ALC in San Angelo, Texas