[NIFL-ESL:8872] Re: Correction: Search for Literacy Tutor

From: Faitha Clark (dclark@thereadingpeople.org)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 17:28:27 EST

Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:28:27 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Faitha Clark" <dclark@thereadingpeople.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8872] Re: Correction: Search for Literacy Tutor

Hello. Through a search of the NIFL site, I came up with two locations in Newport News that say they provide adult literacy. They are the Pearl Bailey Library and the Zoe Community Development Corporation. The site has all the basic information, address, phone, etc.
Di
Capital Area Literacy Coalition