[NIFL-ESL:8838] RE: bilingual resource sites?

From: Matthew Scelza (matthewscelza@caliteracy.org)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 16:47:29 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:47:29 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Matthew Scelza" <matthewscelza@caliteracy.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8838] RE: bilingual resource sites?

Hi,

As Project Director for the ESL Special Collection, I urge you to recommend bilingual materials and websites for inclusion.  I would love to see a flood of emails with recommendations reach my inbox at: matthew@caliteracy.org.

The guidelines and our selection criteria are on the Collection website, www.literacynet.org/esl.  The specific page is: http://www.literacynet.org/esl/submissions.html

Peace,
Matthew Scelza
matthew@caliteracy.org