[NIFL-ESL:8823] Re: ESL Health Literacy at TESOL

From: Pamela Brown (brownpg@jmu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 11:46:51 EST

Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:46:51 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Pamela Brown <brownpg@jmu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-esl@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-ESL:8823] Re: ESL Health Literacy at TESOL

I'll be participating in the Internet Fair on Thursday, March 27, from 8;30
to 9:30 a.m. in Room 307 at the Convention Center. I'll be demonstrating
how ESOL teachers can incorporate ESOL Main Street into their classrooms
even if they do not live in Virginia. Please stop by and say hello!

Pamela

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2003 11:17 AM -0500 Kate Singleton

--
Brown, Pamela Greenhalgh
Workforce Improvement Network