[NIFL-FAMILY:1160] New products from ERIC/ACVE

From: Judy Wagner (wagner.6@osu.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 14:01:46 EDT

Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:01:46 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Judy Wagner <wagner.6@osu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1160] New products from ERIC/ACVE

Good afternoon,

The ERIC Clearinghouse on Adult, Career, and Vocational Education has just
published two major publications that are available in full text on our
website or can be ordered in paper copy from our Publications Office
(http://ericacve.org/ordering.asp).

Critical Perspectives on Mentoring
(http://ericacve.org/majorpubs2.asp?ID=29) edited by Catherine Hansman with
chapters by Vivian Mott, Andrea Ellinger, and Talmadge Guy (IN 388, $10.50)
The chapters in this volume explore emerging viewpoints, issues, and trends
related to mentoring and adult learning. The authors adopt a critical
perspective intended to develop an understanding of mentoring's potential
to enhance as well as hinder learning in adulthood.

A Decade of Family Literacy (http://ericacve.org/majorpubs2.asp?ID=30) by
Nancy Padak, Connie Sapin, and Dianna Baycich (IN 389, $8.50)
This paper reviews and synthesizes reports about family literacy programs
and practices, focusing on outcomes for adult learners.

Thanks.

Judy

Judy Wagner  /   wagner.6@osu.edu  /  ericacve.org/
ERIC Clearinghouse on Adult, Career, and Vocational Education
1900 Kenny Road  /  Columbus OH 43210-1090 USA
614/292-8625; 800/848-4815 (ext 2-8625);  FAX: 614/292-1260
TTY/TDD: 614/688-8734