[NIFL-FAMILY:1146] Issues between students

From: Colleen Angaiak (c_angaiak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 02:57:26 EDT

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 02:57:26 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Colleen Angaiak <c_angaiak@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1146] Issues between students

Like I've said before, we are a new Even Start. I have
a problem with two of my students.  One, a male, has a
very distinctive name, and another student, a female,
has found out that the first student is also in the
program (we offer services through a variety of adult
ed providers, so they don't see each other through the
adult ed).  I need to get the parent group going, but
I don't think I can put these two together!  We don't
have enough students at this point to allow us to have
two parent groups, so how do I accomodate both of
these students?

By the way, I did NOT ask for details, and I have not
told the male student about the female student being
in the program.

Thanks!

=====
Colleen Angaiak