[NIFL-FAMILY:973] RE: Web Sites for Promotion

From: Bonnie Odiorne (bodiorne@c4k.org)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 12:33:37 EDT

Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:33:37 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Bonnie Odiorne" <bodiorne@c4k.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:973] RE: Web Sites for Promotion

Our program received funding for a scanner from a grant, and since our
agency's original mission (since modified and outsourced) was to refurbish
donated computers for distribution to individuals and programs, yes, some of
our students already have computers (the Hispanic population is the largest
growing population to acquire PCs), and in some programs receiving a home
computer is part of the grant as well.
Bonnie Odiorne, Ph.D.
WisdomWays, Program Facilitation
Computers 4 Kids, Waterbury, CT