[NIFL-FAMILY:695] Re: Hail and Farewell to the NIFL-Family moderator

From: BRmidwest@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 17:04:46 EST

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 17:04:46 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: BRmidwest@aol.com
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:695] Re: Hail and Farewell to the NIFL-Family moderator

Welcome to Jon Lee! And a word for and about Nancy Sledd:

Nancy, we subscribers will miss you very much, but we know you you'll be out
there contributing to the field through NCFL in all kinds of wonderful ways.
We can also look forward to reading your future postings to the listserv!

As a listserv moderator, you have been wise and kind, and you started and
moderated all kinds of stimulating discussions.  You also brought in terrific
"guests"!

Thanks for all you've done to make this listserv of enormous value to
professionals (and newcomers) in family literacy!

Betsy Rubin
Blue Gargoyle Family Learning Project
Chicago