[NIFL-FAMILY:924] Re: Promotion of Products

From: Colleen Angaiak (c_angaiak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 03:30:10 EST

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 03:30:10 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Colleen Angaiak <c_angaiak@yahoo.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:924] Re: Promotion of Products

I wasn't very impressed with your original letter, and
your insistance at clogging up our inboxes with your
multiple, argumentative posts is highly annoying.

I, for one, have NO interest in this discussion.  My
family literacy issues are currently recruiting
students, starting a new program, and providing the
best services to my small group of clients.  I
contract all my ABE and most of my ESL instruction, I
don't have much to do with their curriculums.  And
FYI, I have a whopping staff of 2 paid employees
(including myself) and 2 volunteers (one VISTA, one
AmeriCorp) to serve an eventual group of 30 families.
THESE are my true issues of family literacy.

The initial request was for those who want to respond
to your inquiry to respond directly to you.  This
request has been made before, and genrally accepted.

=====
Colleen Angaiak
Even Start Coordinator
Literacy Council of Alaska