[NIFL-FAMILY:798] RE: COABE plantation tour

From: Dana Eness (eness@leh.org)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:11:25 EST

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:11:25 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Dana Eness <eness@leh.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:798] RE: COABE plantation tour

What does the acronym COABE stand for?  Dana Eness
Dana Eness, Assistant Director
PRIME TIME FAMILY READING TIME
Louisiana Endowment for the Humanities
Louisiana Humanities Center/Turners' Hall
938 Lafayette Street,  Suite 300
New Orleans, LA  70113

http://www.leh.org
Tel. 504-523-4352 Ext. 126   1-800-909-7990
Fax  504-529-2358      E-mail:   eness@leh.org