[NIFL-FAMILY:647] Re: Documenting and Measuring PACT Time

From: Marti Brueggeman (mbruegg@erinet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:52:01 EST

Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:52:01 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Marti Brueggeman <mbruegg@erinet.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:647] Re: Documenting and Measuring PACT Time

I agree with Patricia.  I am familiar with the parent interaction scales and have
produced some myself for infant/toddler literacy interactions for an Even Start
program, BUT I do feel that culture is a vital understanding.  Perhaps we need to
explore more choices for parents?  There isn't ONE way to do anything.

Marti Brueggeman
Ashland University