[NIFL-FAMILY:1128] RE: Fun question

From: Tracie Janis (tracie_lit@riverside.lib.ca.us)
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 12:30:30 EDT

Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:30:30 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Tracie Janis" <tracie_lit@riverside.lib.ca.us>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1128] RE: Fun question

Hi Colleen, many of the library family literacy programs in California have
used the Leapfrog products.  The leap pad is an electronic book with an
attached pen that a child can use to underline words and pictures. It is a
great interactive learning tool that parents can use too.  It comes with a
backpack, headphones and battery adaptor. There are many books to choose
from as well as some in Spanish.

Tracie Janis
Riverside County Library Adult Literacy Program