[NIFL-FAMILY:1457] Re: HELP!!!--Motivating young African-American males to read

From: Lise Bieritz (cub_fan98@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 14:59:09 EST

Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 14:59:09 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Lise Bieritz" <cub_fan98@hotmail.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1457] Re: HELP!!!--Motivating young African-American males to read

Hello,
I am also a Graduate student at Dominican University who has to send a question to this listserv. What do you think about mentoring all these Graduate students who have been sending in questions? ;-)

Respectfully,

Lisë Bieritz

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." --Groucho Marx