[NIFL-FAMILY:1464] Re: HELP!!!--Motivating young

From: Tamika Maddox (MaddoxT@dekalblibrary.org)
Date: Thu Mar 20 2003 - 09:58:37 EST

Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 09:58:37 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Tamika Maddox" <MaddoxT@dekalblibrary.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-family@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-FAMILY:1464] Re: HELP!!!--Motivating young

Can someone give me a definition of family literacy?  I ask because I
think that literacy of young males does fall under family literacy but I
could be wrong.  Please help me to get a better understanding of family
literacy.

Tamika Maddox
Reference Librarian/Literacy Team Member
Decatur Public Library