[NIFL-HEALTH:4227] California Health Literacy Initiative website

From: Beccah Rothschild (beccahrothschild@caliteracy.org)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 15:10:49 EST

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:10:49 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Beccah Rothschild" <beccahrothschild@caliteracy.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4227] California Health Literacy Initiative website

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce the launch of the California Health Literacy
Initiative's website.  Please visit our website at:
www.cahealthliteracy.org

Included on the website are the results of our new pilot study, Low
Literacy, High Risk:  The Hidden Challenge Facing Health Care in California.
The results of this study can be downloaded from the website; if you would
like a hardcopy, please contact me directly (contact information can be
found below).

Also included on the website is information about the California Health
Literacy Initiative, the services we offer, our PowerPoint presentations,
health literacy statistics, and links to other websites.

Thanks,
Beccah Rothschild
Health Literacy Manager

California Literacy, Inc.