[NIFL-HEALTH:3853] Re: library resources

From: Paula Miller (pjmiller@sbpl.org)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 18:10:07 EST

Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 18:10:07 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: Paula Miller <pjmiller@sbpl.org>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:3853] Re: library resources

Hello Lisa,
    Thought that I would respond directly to you instead of the whole
list.  The Institute for Healthcare Advancement publishes a wonderful
series for Health Literacy and they are available in multiple languages.
 The series is entitled "What to do for Health." You can find out more
about their series by going to their website.  www.iha4health.org   Hope
this helps!

Paula Miller