[NIFL-HEALTH:4297] Re: Health Literacy Lessons and the Internet

From: Linda Shohet (lshohet@dawsoncollege.qc.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2003 - 15:29:20 EST

Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 15:29:20 -0500 (EST)
Sender: nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov
From: "Linda Shohet" <lshohet@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>
To: Multiple recipients of list <nifl-health@literacy.nifl.gov>
Subject: [NIFL-HEALTH:4297] Re: Health Literacy Lessons and the Internet

Hello Sabrina,'This couldn't have come at a better time.  I am just putting
together all the notes from last summer's Institute, and will add this as a
resource connection.

Hope you had agreat holiday.  Happy New Year.

Linda

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 13:18:42 -0500 (EST), Sabrina Kurtz-Rossi wrote

--
Linda Shohet
Executive Director