Research Menu

Re: RBAC/Types Hierarchy

From: John Scroggins <dataefx_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:05:09 -0700

Eric Peters wrote:

> I'll try to push this on a new thread and keep it more "open" for anyone on
> the list to respond :)

snip>

Thanks this is a good subject to tackle.

btw: My name is John Scroggins, and I recently joined the list, and asked if anyone was developing the documentation for admins and users.. Mr. Smalley responded with a "feel free", so I have been assessing the whole situation and I have enlisted the help of several players:

  1. system administrator with a major Linux company
  2. A CTO from A local ISP
  3. A Senior UNIX database architect
  4. A lawyer who has security environs experience
  5. myself -- Linux book author and technical writer

I want to get a broad view of all the possible scenarios, this will help the community in the long run. Your questions are highly relevant to the assembling of these docs, the more questions are posed and answered, the more complete the documentation.

Would you like to get involved with the documentation effort for this project?

--JS
snip>

--
You have received this message because you are subscribed to the selinux list.