Research Menu

Re: SELinux Kernel Oops

From: Chris Wright <chris_at_wirex.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 15:29:26 -0800

  • James W Carter (jwcart2@epoch.ncsc.mil) wrote:
    > I found a problem with SELinux on a 2.5.44 kernel generating a kernel Oops when
    > running nfsd.

Hmm, this is an ugly one. Primarily because it touches into the fs specific code. I don't see a good way to do this any differently aside from introducing a wrapper like f_release that just conditionally calls f->release and ->file_free_security...

BTW, you missed the DTE instance of init_private_file.

thanks,
-chris