Research Menu

Re: SE Linux on Debian

From: Tracy R Reed <treed_at_ultraviolet.org>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:30:04 -0700

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 09:20:56AM +0200, Tom spake thusly:
> That's just some symlinking, I believe.

Ah. Confusing. :)

> Welcome to SELinux. :)
> I guess this happens to everyone at least once.
>
> However, the (old) default policy worked fine for me and I don't think
> there have been so many critical changes. Anything uncommon you
> have, like raid, scsi, root filesystems on /dev/hdc7 or something?

I realized that I still have xdm running and logged in through that so I was logged in as xdm_t and my username wasn't in the users file which of course causes all sorts of problems.

--
Tracy Reed      http://www.ultraviolet.org
"Our products just aren't engineered for security." - Brian Valentine,