Research

Re: More SELinux fixes.

From: James Carter <jwcart2_at_epoch.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 14:36:42 -0400

Merged with changes.

I added the space back before the udp in the inet_child_domain macros.

I did not remove the ifdef(`ypbind.te', ' ... ') from ypbind_macros.te, since the allow_ypbind bool is declared in ypbind.te.

I think I got all of Russell's suggested changes made, except for the udev patch.

--
James Carter <jwcart2@epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency