Research Menu

Re: Logo Artwork for SELinux?

From: Dale Amon <amon_at_vnl.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 22:24:53 +0100

On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 12:08:46PM -0400, Matthew J. Fanto wrote:
> I also think a button for is necessary. I don't think Joshua was going
> for the dutch flag when he designed it, but rather the colors of the US
> (the red, white and blue). A flag of the US would not work in the
> background. I'm don't know how much those of you not living in the US
> would like such a color scheme though.

Well, we're not slow to give blame and the NSA is the key player behind it, so credit where credit is due. Fair enough to let people know they do some good work as well as the things we don't like ;-)

Let it be red, white and blue with a taloned penguin say I!

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"