Research Menu

Re: Problems finding working kernel/user land combination

From: Bill McCarty <bmccarty_at_pt-net.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 09:13:01 -0700

Thanks, Pete. I think that the upgrades you mention are the root of the problem. I have finally ended up with a working configuration. The last ditch stand was needing policy.15 rather than policy.16. But, my procedure is still way messy. I plan to start over. If I come up with something clear that works, I'll share <g>.

Cheers,

--On Wednesday, April 07, 2004 9:55 AM +0200 Peter Gervai <grin@tolna.net> wrote:

> Use sid and add to apt/sources.list to the bottom:
> deb http://www.coker.com.au/newselinux ./
>
> Check whether every essentials (ssh, login, pam) are selinux versions and
> not the plain ones. Sometimes they're a little behind, and debian standard
> versions rush in and "upgrade" 'em. :)

Bill McCarty, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Technology
Azusa Pacific University