Research

Re: Problem with selinux configuration

From: Stephen Smalley <sds_at_epoch.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:27:40 -0500

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 08:50, keen@internode.on.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to install selinux with a plain vanilla kernel
> 2.6.0 (released 18 Dec 2003) from kernel.org using RH9

As mentioned on the site, we are using Fedora Core 1 as our development platform. The packages in the last NSA release have dependencies on newer packages than RH9.

Also, note that 2.6.2-rc2 would give you a much more up-to-date snapshot of SELinux, and we will likely move to FC2/test1 once it becomes available, as it has SELinux integrated.

--
Stephen Smalley <sds@epoch.ncsc.mil>
National Security Agency