Research Menu

Re: Rawhide kernel is reporting

From: Eric Paris <eparis_at_parisplace.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:02:59 -0500

Stephen do you have any thoughts on me stealing another flag to specify maybe 'has_unknown'? Then we can only print a message if there is an unknown permission? I could probably also to the printing in the validate_classes loop and not have to carry a flag.

dwlash also suggested

SELinux: policy loaded with allowing unknown accesses.

probably a bit less cryptic. If we like the idea of not printing the message except when relevant I'll make both changes...

-Eric