Research

A problem with the copy of the SELinux/Flask vs. DTE comparison

From: Park Lee <parklee_sel_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 04:49:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear sir,

   I have download the copy of the SELinux/Flask vs. DTE comparison.   Thank you very much.
  But when I try to unpack it , an error comes out. The file seems not to be a valid file.and cann't be opened. I have tried to download it twice.but it still can't be unpacked and opened. (I use the tar command like this: tar -zxvf dte.tgz. But it doesn't work). I wonder what is wrong?
Thank you.
Yours,
Park Lee
2004-03-05

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster.