Research

Network Polyinstantation

From: Chad Hanson <chanson_at_tcs-sec.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:41:30 -0500

Hi,

We are about to begin working on network polyinstantation and are wondering if anyone else is doing so. We will be focusing on supporting MLS and TE with a generic framework.

Thanks,
-Chad

Chad Hanson				mailto:chanson@tcs-sec.com
Trusted Computer Solutions		Phone: 217-384-0028 x12
121 W Goose Alley			Fax: 217-384-0288

Urbana IL 61801