Research

Re: ?

From: Roberto Cescon <roberto_at_eif.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:49:41 +0100

And I would like to do the same(SELinux to work with SuSE.) + I would like to have a free address for the Suse 7.2, having the 7.1. I am interested in selinux(NSA Security-Enhanced) because I am always interested in
Anything cutting edge!
Is this ok?
Rob

--
You have received this message because you are subscribed to the selinux list.