Research Menu

Re: Compiling for SuSE 7.2

From: James Bishop <james.bishop_at_jrc.it>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 18:31:00 +0200

Thanks for your suggestion. On SuSE 7.2, the /bin/login program comes from the RPM "shadow.rpm". MCONFIG in the SuSE 7.2 util-linux.spm defines HAVE_SHADOW="yes", whereas the SELinux util-linux MCONFIG defines HAVE_SHADOW="no".

So when I built util-linux from the SuSE SPM, /bin/login didn't change. I'll poke around in the shadow.spm and see if I can find something in the login.c there.

At this point, I doubt that my login problems are FLASK-related.

James

--
You have received this message because you are subscribed to the selinux list.