Research

RE: debugging tools

From: Conan Callen <ccallen_at_windowpane.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:23:38 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the great pointers, I have a bit of research to do now. User mode linux looks interesting, maybe I can spend some time on it this weekend. This reminds me of an article (specific to windows NT) from www.sysinternals.com showing how to have a usermode app execute kernel code in user mode. It would be interesting to be able to apply this same technique to linux.

Conan

--
You have received this message because you are subscribed to the selinux list.