Research

Re: libselinux CVS doesn't honor DESTDIR

From: Erich Schubert <erich_at_debian.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:52:30 +0100

Hello Stephen,
Sorry, my bad. I just verified that it was somehow in the Debian diff, albeit I couldn't build the debian package with that change... I thought the Debian diffs here only consisted of a debian/ dir, but apparently libselinux was an exception. Seems like this was introduced when adding support for the pkgconfig file requested by some debian packagers (to aid the building of statically linked support utilities for bootstrapping I think)

But - yay - I finally have:
# semanage user -l

                MLS/       MLS/
SELinux User    MCS Level  MCS Range                      SELinux Roles

root            s0         s0-s0:c0.c255                  system_r
sysadm_r staff_r
staff_u         s0         s0-s0:c0.c255                  sysadm_r
staff_r
sysadm_u        s0         s0-s0:c0.c255                  sysadm_r
system_u        s0         s0-s0:c0.c255                  system_r
user_u          s0         s0                             user_r

On Debian stable! ;-)

Now I only need to write and fix tons of policy... E.g. amavis, courier, drac, tor

best regards,
Erich Schubert

--
    erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.   //\