Research Menu

dontaudit

From: Tom <tom_at_lemuria.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:55:55 +0100

Is there a way to globally turn off dontaudit ?

I have a very weird problem I don't understand which doesn't give any error messages, so I assume that some dontaudit rule suppresses them. However, I don't want to go through three or four policy files, disable all of them, recompile, find out that it must be somewhere else and repeat until I'm crazy.

so what is the best way to globally turn off dontaudit? grep -v dontaudit policy.conf ?

--

PGP/GPG key: http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html pub 1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <tom@lemuria.org>

     Key fingerprint = C731 64D1 4BCF 4C20 48A4 29B2 BF01 9FA1 2D7A 04F5