Research Menu

terminals permissions

From: Eric Gingras (LMC) <Eric.Gingras_at_ericsson.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:43:28 -0400

Hi,
I'm trying to give to some domains access to terminal writing... without success.

In "enforcing" mode, when I execute ifconfig or ping nothing is written to the current terminal in answer. Is that normal behavior ?

How can I give my applications permission to write to the terminal.

Thank You,

Eric Gingras

PS: I've try :

               allow ifconfig_t sysadm_tty_device_t:chr_file rw_file_perms;
               allow ifconfig_t sysadm_devpts_t:chr_file rw_file_perms;