Research Menu

Stability of libsepol and libsemanage?

From: Thomas Bleher <bleher_at_informatik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:40:22 +0100

I'm currently filing wishlist bugs in the SUSE bugzilla against various packages regarding SELinux support. SUSE is currently missing libsepol and libsemanage, so I wondered if it is safe to add the development versions now, considering the many patches that are applied now. Are the libraries as they are now safe to be used in a release or will there be incompatible changes so it would be better to wait for a while?

Thanks for your answer,
Thomas

--

http://www.cip.ifi.lmu.de/~bleher/selinux/ - my SELinux pages GPG-Fingerprint: BC4F BB16 30D6 F253 E3EA D09E C562 2BAE B2F4 ABE7