Research

[ SEMANAGE 2 ] Database modification tracking, and cleanup

From: Ivan Gyurdiev <ivg2_at_cornell.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:15:13 -0500

  • adds an is_modified function to the database interface, which will be used by higher level code to determine whether policy changes have been performed, in order not to regenerate the policy every time. I need to add additional code to handle modules (I wish Tresys would use my dbase framework for modules...)
  • cleanup - remove handle argument from internal functions where it is unused. If you take a look, you will notice that all of those functions are either void or return something else already (so they won't be failing anytime soon). The handle is not needed in any of those functions for other purposes - if it starts being needed I can add it back in.