Research Menu

Re: SELinux packages for SuSE 9.2

From: Stephen Smalley <sds_at_tycho.nsa.gov>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:37:21 -0400

Have you looked at Thomas Bleher's policy for SuSE? Also, should I add a URL to your site to the SuSE page on the SELinux sourceforge site, http://selinux.sourceforge.net/distros/suse.php3, and to the selinuxdoc /README? Now if only someone could get these changes into the main SuSE distro...

--
Stephen Smalley <sds@tycho.nsa.gov>
National Security Agency