Research Menu

test selinux account

From: Hacko <toltec_at_karai.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 18:58:53 +0200 (EET)

hi,
if you wish please test selinux,2.4.14-lsm on slackware-curent, PC, enforcing, test is in user_r:user_t, as some of the other user accounts, many restrictions are not present, test is normal shell account.

hostname: karai.net
login: test
password: test

sorry if connection is sometimes slow ;).

best regards,

Hacko